United Kingdom (Remote)
NOT ACTIVE – Senior Data Engineer – Emotional AI Technology – Fully Remote (Anywhere in Europe)
*Senior Data Engineer – Emotional AI Technology
Fully Remote: Anywhere in Europe.
*We are also open to hiring a mid-level Data Engineer for the right individual.
Keep one step ahead in your career…
…by equipping yourself with brand-new skills and experience at a trailblazing attention measurement software company.
Learn something different and access a wealth of video data at one of the world’s leading audience attention measurement platforms.
You’ll work alongside architects and data scientists to process video data using Python – essentially annotating, building, and maintaining the data for internal and external users.
Working on a fully-remote basis (with equipment for your home office supplied by the company), you’ll also have access to unlimited holidays and a strong benefits package.
Your other benefits include:
- Varied project work: work with one of the world’s largest facial coding video databases, with plenty of autonomy and room to inject your own ideas for problem-solving.
- Diverse tech stack: Python (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy), AWS Services (S3, Glue & Athena) and IaC tools (Terraform).
- Collaborative culture: work with experts in your team whose skills and knowledge you can tap into and learn from.
- Professional development: access a defined budget for training and plenty of scope to develop as a professional.
- Collaborative environment: both at work and externally, you’ll be invited to frequent team-building events and tech conferences.
- Cutting-edge equipment: you’ll be supplied with top equipment for your home office, including a VR headset and MacBook.
What you’ll add
You’ll be an excellent communicator with a proactive and flexible approach to your workload and an interest in learning new skills and technologies.
You’ll also have:
- 3+ years of experience in Python, with a focus on data processing (Panda, Numpy, or other relevant data libraries).
- Experience with using AWS Services (ideally S3, Glue, or Athena, but we are also open to Azure or GCP backgrounds for the right person).
- Experience with using IaC tools (ideally Terraform but open to similar tools, also strong theoretical knowledge will be considered).
Find out more
For the full story on the business, their product, the role and the rewards, please click the enquire today button.
© Data Science Talent Ltd, 2023. All Rights Reserved.