Liverpool / Glasgow / London - one day per week onsite
Data Architect (Azure/Snowflake)- Financial Services- Competitive Salary + Bonus & benefits package
Join an industry-leading, dynamic, and forward-thinking business with a rich history in the Financial Services and Wealth Management markets dating back further than 1850.
The business has built a strong reputation for delivering exceptional financial services, evolving with the times, and consistently putting its clients at the forefront of everything they do.
With a presence in over 15 locations, 2000 staff, and managing over £40 billion in client assets, they continue to grow and innovate with huge plans for the future.
If you are seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in the financial services industry, this position might be the perfect fit.
As a Data Architect in the Data Management Office, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving data solutions that support key business processes:
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and transformation teams to design data solutions for change initiatives.
- Contributing to Solution Overview Documents.
- Defining logical and physical data models in alignment with conceptual data models.
- Defining data integration models.
- Assisting with key design decisions and technology configuration.
- Ensuring audit, compliance, and security requirements are integrated into the data architecture.
- Championing high-quality data management and architecture practices across the wider business.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience in a Data Architecture capacity, preferably in a similar business, with knowledge of EA and EIA frameworks.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with the ability to create innovative concepts for diverse stakeholders.
- The capability to analyze project, program, and portfolio needs, and allocate resources effectively to solve complex problems.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, enabling you to convey technical issues and strategies across all levels.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Platforms (Azure), and familiarity with Snowflake.
- Knowledge of financial services, especially wealth and asset management (desirable).
- Familiarity with Agile project delivery (desirable).
Find out more
To find out more about this role, please click the enquire today button.
© Data Science Talent Ltd, 2023. All Rights Reserved.