Munich Area, Germany
Web Analytics Project Managers & Consultants – Munich
In House Consulting With High Impact Projects and A Genuine Work Life Balance
Have you ever thought about working in Consulting, but were put off by the weekly travel treadmill?
Or are you thinking about getting out of Consulting for the same reason?
What if you can get most of the benefits that a Consulting job can bring without the worst bits?
You might be thinking….
Is it really possible to work in Consulting and still have a happy partner and family life?
….Because in this job you’ll be an In-house Consultant working for one of the world’s largest insurance companies based in Munich.
Here’s 8 reasons why this is a great job and a great place to work:
1 . Global Web Analytics projects with high visibility & international exposure – You’ll be project managing global web analytics projects such as the global roll out of the Adobe Marketing Cloud. The aim is to lead the company towards smarter decision making through strategic use of web analytics and a higher level of Digital Marketing performance. If it interests you there will also be the opportunity to get involved in projects related to customer experience and new product design.
These initiatives have the board level commitment you need to make the transformation work. This company is taking its Digital Transformation seriously. Really seriously.
Your job will be right at the heart of this.
2. A Genuine Work Life Balance – This job has travel, but it’s not the normal Consulting Monday – Thursday hotel treadmill every week for 12 months of the year. The maximum travel component and worst case scenario is 50% travel. The average travel is 20-25%.
If a project has a tight deadline and you have to work late you get your overtime credited via a flexitime system.
You don’t get that at the big five consulting firms.
3 . Fast growing Team – Since Nov 2015 the Consulting business unit has grown from 90 people to 250 people. Not bad growth inside a couple of years. A business unit only grows that fast in a large company if it has C-level backing and if it’s delivering.
Your team delivering the global rollout of the Adobe Marketing Cloud is currently 4 people with plans to grow it 9-10 in the next few months.
Growing teams = big opportunities for you to get promoted quicker.
4. An unbelievably high level of Stakeholder Trust – An enviable track record of hundreds of successful Internal Consulting projects has added hundreds of millions to the company’s bottom line. This means your internal clients will respect you more than outside consultants. You work for the same company as your clients so they know you’ll put their interests first. No them and us routine here. Here you won’t get that.
Whilst you’re eating your cakes in the canteen expect stakeholders of previous projects to come up to you. They’ll be thanking you for the successful project you delivered long after you’re gone.
This actually happened when I was there.
5. Award Winning – Several times in recent years they have been awarded the Best In House Consultancy in Germany by the prestigious WirtschaftsWoche’s Best in Consulting awards. So you know you’ll be working in a high performing team.
6. Variety of Work – The company has many subsidiaries delivering 100’s of products and services. This means every project is different and you’ll constantly be dealing with new challenges. It’s impossible for you to get bored in this job. You’ll continually be learning new things at a rapid rate that’s just not possible in a Non-Consulting job.
7. You’ll be learning from the best – The backbone of the team is people who have come from the world’s leading Consultancy firms so there isn’t much they don’t know about delivering impactful Consulting programs. You couldn’t be in better hands.
8. You get to see the Long term Impact of your work – In most Consulting jobs you complete the project and then move onto the next job without knowing what happened further down the road. Here you won’t get that. Whilst you’re eating your cakes in the canteen expect stakeholders of previous projects to come up to you. They’ll be thanking you for the successful project you delivered long after you’re gone. This actually happened when I was there. I was halfway through gobbling my second cake at the time.
Shouldn’t you at least find out more about a job this good?
Interested in learning more? Hit the Easy apply button below