Terms of Service
Data Science Talent Limited (“Data Science Talent”, “we”, or “us”) provides you with access to the datasciencetalent.co.uk website (the “Site”) in order to help you (“person”, “firm”, “company” or “organisation” browsing and/or using the Website) at every stage of the recruitment process.
Please read these terms of service carefully before you use this site.
If you do not agree with these terms of service, you must not use our site.
The laws governing this Site are those in force in England and Wales at the time of use.
In case of any query regarding this Site, please contact
Changes to these terms
We may revise these terms of service at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made.
Changes to our site
We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We do not accept responsibility as to the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for use of any material on, or the reliability of access to this Site or for keeping material up-to-date or any liability resulting from failure to do so.
Acceptable use of this Site
You may access most areas of the Site without registering your details with us.
You may download an electronically stored copy of the contents of this Website for your own personal viewing. You may not use such copy in any commercial manner.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post of transmit the contents of this Site by any means, other than for personal viewing.
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information
- To post or transmit on the Site any abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, libellous or otherwise objectionable material
- To use any device, software or method to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of the Site
- To take any action which affects the reputation of Data Science Talent or which abuses, harasses or defames others
- To encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers which are downloaded onto your device when you visit a website. Usually they contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID. Cookies can be used to remember your preferences when visiting a site.
- Essential Cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site;
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily; and,
- Functionality Cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of region)
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
_ga – This helps us count how many people visit our Site by tracking if you’ve visited before and expires after 2 years.
_gid – This helps us count how many people visit our Site by tracking if you’ve visited before and expires when the session expires, when the browser is closed.
_gat – This uit used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made and expires when the session expires, when the browser is closed.
How do you change cookie preferences or block cookies?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. If you block cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain areas of our website and certain functions and pages may not work in the usual way.
We may update this Policy from time to time, please check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of the most recently updated version.